Friday, January 11, 2013

Fasting

So I'm going to try fasting for a few days to try and lose some weight. I don't really have a specific goal weight or anything, I just want to look skinnier. If that makes any sense. Anyways I'll write everything down each day as I go. I hope this will help me keep fasting. I'm going to start tomorrow! Haha I guess we'll see how this goes... I've tried before but I wasn't able to not eat anything. I will still drink water, though. Duh! I just hope I don't get dizzy or anything...

Actually, though, I did fast for a day... It was on homecoming and I had a date for the first time. I didn't really even think about not eating... It was sorta subconcious. Like I knew I didn't want to look fat so eat didn't eat only that wasn't really how I planned it. I didn't think about it I just did it. And the next day I felt so dizzy when I woke up I almost passed out!! It was scary... But I took a shower and ate some food and I was fine after that.

I'm 15. I weight 120lbs and I'm 5'4".

HW: 127
LW: unknown

GW: 110
UGW: 110-105

No comments:

Post a Comment